Salon Orchidei is an on-line shop of Orchidea Marcin Kaczmarski company located in Łódź at Antoniego Książka 8a.
Tax Number: 726-179-87-10 REGON: 473189382. The company sells plants and horticultural equipment via www.salonorchidei.pl site.
Ordering takes place through:
- Filling out adequate order form on shop’s site
- Sending order via e-mail on address: email@example.com
- Phone contact number: +48 887 134 666
- Plants from “Orchids to order” page are imported on individual orders in specified dates and all information about them are on that page.
Payment for ordered merchandise is to be carried out through:
- Payment on delivery: Due is to be payed for on delivery
- Cash transfer to bank account: Bank account number is always displayed at “Contact” page on www.salonorchidei.pl site
Date of implementation
Orders are being realized up to date, and packages are sent at 3 pm
- Order realization process starts after booking of payment and is carried out in 1-3 working days from date of payment booking.
- Client will be informed via e-mail about payment booking and posting of package.
- Plants are being posted from Monday to Wednesday and accessories from Monday to Friday
- Implementation date might get moved in winter months due to low temperatures, holidays or at the time of orchid shows. We will inform about breaks in posting packages on our site and via e-mail.
Packages are carefully prepared and plants are properly secured.
- Orders are sent via delivery company or Polish Post. Shipping cost is calculated automatically depending on the weight of package which is summed for whole order.
- Client can also pick up the package personally in Salon Orchidei in Palm House in Łódź at Piłsudskoiego 61 or in company’s headquarters in Łódź at Antoniego Książka 8a. The reception venue of the order must be preestablished via e-mali message or phone.
Salon Orchidei is committed to selling, to our best knowledge, plants free of pests and diseases and that are healthy and in good condition. In connection with the above:
- Orchids are packed carefully, in such a way that they wouldn’t get damaged during transport.
- We do not take responsibility for mechanical damage made during transport by shipping company or post. If in the moment of receiving package there is damage visible, package should be opened in the presence of deliverer and must write a complaint.
- If quality of plants that are received do not match our description like signs of disease or are damaged, as a base for complaint, message with attached photos should be sent immediately after opening the package.
- Seller can call for sending back plant complained about on the condition that no care procedure like repotting, watering, spraying etc. was carried out. In that situation client will receive full refund of the order and shipping or new plant will be sent at the expense of the seller. Buyer can also choose different merchandise from our shop’s current assortment that is equivalent in value to the product complained about.
- Returned products are to be sent on address: Marcin Kaczmarski, 91-615 – Łódź, ul. Klimatyczna 7/9. Shop does not accept any packages payed for on delivery.