- The administrator of personal data of persons using the salonorchidei.pl website, including Buyers and Users, is Orchidea Marcin Kaczmarski with its registered office in Łódź at Antoniego's Książka 8a. Tax number: 726-179-87-10. REGON: 473189382 ("Administrator").
- Administrator processes personal data according to generally applicable law including in particular the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and in accordance with recent proposals of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 85/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and national provisions adopted in implementation or in relationship with the GDPR.
2. Collected Data
The collected personal data includes: name and surname, company name, company tax number, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password, IP address of the computer from which the registration was made or the order was placed. Personal data is collected when registering the User, completing the Order form, using the online chat, and orders during communication with the Administrator.
3. Purposes of data processing
The data will be processed in order to:
- Provision of the Account service - for the period of keeping the Account for the User, until the termination of the User Account at the request of the User.
- Conclusion and implementation of contracts for the sale of products through the Portal - until the completion of the contract.
4. Voluntary submission of data, consent to processing
- Providing data is voluntary. To the extent indicated in the Regulations, providing data is necessary for the purpose of Registration or submission and implementation of the Order.
- If you consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes, you may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the Customer Service Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Company in writing at the address of the registered office.
5. Rights related to the processing of personal data
- Everyone whose personal data is processed has the right to access personal data concerning him, rectification, deletion or the right to object to the processing (if it is possible in the light of legal provisions), processing restrictions, as well as the right to transfer data. The person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority.
- Contact with the Data Protection Inspector is available at: email@example.com
- The Administrator may refuse to delete Data if there are premises arising from legal provisions.
6. Data Protection
- The administrator uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed data, and in particular, protects data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- Only persons authorized by the Administrator are allowed to process your data within the Administrator's organization.
7. Other provisions
- Data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities. The administrator transfers the collected personal data to state administration bodies, law enforcement bodies and judicial authorities at their express request and only in cases specified by law.
8. Cookies Policy
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User's end device is the website operator, the company Orchidea Marcin Kaczmarski with its registered office in Łódź at Antoniego Książka 8a. Tax number: 726-179-87-10. REGON: 473189382.
- Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.